Friday 22 November 2013

Data Loader commands

Data load is a powerful tool for uploading the data into the application. There is no technical knowledge to use this tool.
This tool is most commonly used for inserting the values into the VALUESET and CALENDAR CREATION etc
Following are the keys are helpful for using the dataload
TAB      Press the Tab key
ENT      Press the Enter key
*UP      Press the up arrow key
*DN      Press the down arrow key
*LT       Press the left arrow key
*RT       Press the right arrow key
*SAVE  Save the current record
*SP      Save & proceed
*FE       Open the field editor
*PB      Navigate to the previous block
*NB      Navigate to the next block
*PF       Navigate to the previous field
*NF       Navigate to the next field
*PR      Navigate to the previous record
*NR      Navigate to the next field
*IR        Insert a new record
*CL       Clears the form field but does not delete any data
*ER      Clears a record from the form fields but does not delete it
*DR      Delete the current record
*FR       Navigate to the first record
*LR       Navigate to the last record
*SB      Press the Spacebar. This is useful for toggling the setting of radio buttons and check boxes instead of using the mouse.
*ST       Select the entire field
*FI        Open the find window
*FA       Find all records
*QE      Put the form in to the query enter mode
*QR      Run a query when the form is in query enter mode
*BM      Open the block menu. This is used in Oracle E-Business to select the block or tab to which to navigate.
*AX      Sends the Alt + X keystroke where X is a single letter (A-Z).
Note : In most applications the menus, buttons and other controls can usually be activated by using the Alt key combined with one other key. DataLoad provides *AX so that all possible Alt key combinations are available as a DataLoad command.
The following commands are built-in to DataLoad to provide additional functionality beyond sending data and keystrokes to applications. These commands cannot be edited or replaced in the commands window. The built-in commands are listed in the following table. Where available, please click the link on the command name for more information about using each command.
*SLN or *SL(N)      Pause the load for N seconds
*CW(window)        Change to window window
*ML(coordinates)    Position the mouse at coordinates and press the left button
*MR(coordinates)  Position the mouse at coordinates and press the right button
*DL(coordinates)  Position the mouse at coordinates and double click the left button     
PROMPT(message)   Prompt the user with message and wait for a response     
PHP(function)   Calls a PHP function when Scripting used with a Macro load
The following keys can be used to edit, control and navigate around the spreadsheets:
CTRL + A
Selects the entire spreadsheet
CTRL + C
Copies the selected cells
CTRL + D
Uses the Fill Down command to copy the topmost cell of a selected range in to the cells below
CTRL + F
Opens the Find window
CTRL + H
Opens the Replace window
CTRL + N
Creates a new, blank load
CTRL + O
Displays the Open window to open a new file
CTRL + S
Saves the current load
CTRL + T
Opens the column setup window
CTRL + V
Pastes data from the Windows clipboard
CTRL + X
Cuts the selected cells


F1
Displays the DataLoad User Guide
F2
Opens the current cell for editing


ARROW KEYS
Move one cell up, down, right or left in the spreadsheet
CTRL + ARROW KEY moves to the edge of the current data region in a spreadsheet
CTRL +SHIFT + ARROW KEY extends the selection of cells to the last non blank cell in the same column or row as the active cell, or if the next cell is blank, extends the selection to the next non blank cell.
BACKSPACE
Clears the content of the active cell. In cell editing mode, it deletes the character to the left of the insertion point.
DELETE
Clears the content of the active cell. In cell editing mode, it deletes the character to the right of the insertion point.
END
Moves to the last cell in the current row. If SHIFT is also depressed the selection is extended to the last cell in the current row.
CTRL + END moves to the last cell in the spreadsheet. If SHIFT is also depressed the selection is extended to the last cell in the spreadsheet.
ENTER
Takes the current cell out of edit mode, if required, and moves the active cell down by one row.
ALT + ENTER inserts a new line in the current cell, allowing multi line editing within cells. ALT + ENTER also puts the long cell edit box above the spreadsheets in to multi line mode but in that area new lines can then be inserted using just ENTER without the ALT key.
ESC
Cancels cell data entry and takes the cell out of edit mode.
HOME
Moves to the first cell in the current row. If SHIFT is also depressed the selection is extended to the first cell in the current row.
CTRL + HOME moves to the first cell in the spreadsheet. If SHIFT is also depressed the selection is extended to the first cell in the spreadsheet.
PAGE UP
Moves one page up in the spreadsheet.
SHIFT + PAGE UP moves one page up in the spreadsheet and extends the selection
CTRL + PAGE UP moves to the topmost cell that is currently visible
SHIFT + CTRL + PAGE UP extends the selection to the topmost cell that is currently visible
ALT + PAGE UP navigates to the previous spreadsheet, i.e. from the footer to main to header spreadsheets
PAGE DOWN
Moves one page down in the spreadsheet.
SHIFT + PAGE DOWN moves one page down in the spreadsheet and extends the selection
CTRL + PAGE DOWN moves to the bottom most cell that is currently visible
SHIFT + CTRL + PAGE DOWN extends the selection to the bottom most cell that is currently visible
ALT + PAGE DOWN navigates to the next spreadsheet, i.e. from the header to main to footer spreadsheets
TAB
Moves to the next cell in a spreadsheet
SHIFT + TAB moves to the previous cell in a spreadsheet

  

40 comments:

  1. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not
    sure whether this post is written by him as
    nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're incredible!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no need to remember these commands manually. In the latest Data Loader has introduced macro recorder facility which will automatically record all your keystrokes. You can download it from here http://www.formsdataloader.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aѕking questions are actuaⅼly nice tһing if yoս are not understanding anything complеtely,
    hoᴡever this post presents pleasant understanding even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, just wanteԁ to tell you, I loved tһis article. It was helpful.
    Keep ⲟn posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a
    visit this blog on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent news update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, after reading this awesome post i am also delighted to share my know-how here with mates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful ..

    Wonderful .. I will bookmark your site and
    take the feeds additionally? I'm glad to seek out a lot of helpful
    info right here in the submit, we'd like work out extra strategies on this
    regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you are just extremely fantastic.
    I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the
    best way during which you are saying it. You are making it entertaining and
    you continue to take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn far more from you.
    That is really a terrific website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s hard to find well-informed people for this topic, however, you seem like you know what you’re
    talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so cool! I do not think I've read a single thing like that before.
    So wonderful to discover somebody with unique thoughts on this
    topic. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that's needed
    on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

    ReplyDelete
  12. bookmarked!!, I love your website!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's certainly a great deal to learn about this subject.
    I like all of the points you made.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so cool! I do not suppose I've read through something like this before.
    So wonderful to discover another person with some genuine
    thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up.

    This website is something that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of
    originality!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.
    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I believe that you should publish more on this issue,
    it may not be a taboo subject but usually people don't talk about such issues.
    To the next! Kind regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this
    write-up and the rest of the website is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I
    encounter a blog that’s both educative and engaging, and
    without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy that I found this during my search
    for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say…
    I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never manage to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
    It's always useful to read through articles from other writers and practice a little something from other web sites.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! I simply would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your great information you've got
    right here on this post. I am coming back to your
    blog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to produce a great article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to
    get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're so awesome! I do not believe I've truly read through
    anything like this before. So nice to find another person with some
    unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously..
    thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the internet,
    someone with some originality!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful post.
    Thanks for supplying these details.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was able to find good advice from your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good day! I just would like to give you a big thumbs up for the great info you've got here on this post.
    I am coming back to your web site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good blog you've got here.. It’s difficult to find good quality writing like yours these days.
    I honestly appreciate individuals like you!

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. May I simply just say what a comfort to find somebody that really understands what they're talking about on the net.

    You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.

    A lot more people really need to check this out and understand
    this side of the story. It's surprising you aren't more popular since you surely possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after looking at a few
    of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I found it
    and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  31. After checking out a number of the articles on your website, I truly
    appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking
    back soon. Please visit my web site too and
    tell me your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after going through some of the posts I realized it’s new to me.

    Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I discovered it and I’ll be
    book-marking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Greetings, I think your web site could be having browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, if
    opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
    I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that,
    great site!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wonderful post! We are linking to this particularly
    great post on our site. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Good article. I will be dealing with many of these issues
    as well..

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
    Thank you for supplying these details.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great article. I will be going through a few of
    these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  39. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!!

    Finally I have found something that helped me. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Howdy! This article could not be written much better!
    Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send
    this article to him. Pretty sure he'll have a very good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Fusion General Ledger: Currency creation Setup/ Configuration

Definition: A system of money in general use in a particular country called currency Types of currencies Functional currency/Accounted curre...